DELIVERING A THEMATIC APPROACH TO LIVE-EVENT REPORTING
A global financial services company engaged n/n as the content partner for its flagship global conference to create a series of compelling content that showcased its line-up of influential speakers — from disciplines that spanned finance, politics, technology and the arts — and the unique insights they shared during the event.
n/n worked with the company before, during and after the multi-day event to create a collection of written, visual and social media deliverables.
Our role included:
- Working with the events, communication and multimedia teams to develop a content plan for before, during and after the conference
- Creating a trenchant article to create buzz around key conference themes, distributed in pre-event e-mail newsletters to attendees
- Participation in daily editorial/content briefings throughout the event
- Live event reporting that informed the creation of a series of topical articles based on insights from conference sessions, each of which reinforced the overall theme of the event
- Live tweeting from up to six conference sessions per day
- Devising questions and conducting on-camera interviews with conference speakers for a series of Q&A videos
- Selecting highlights and providing editorial guidance for production of a daily summary video
By devising a multi-platform content strategy that took a thematic and topical approach to content, rather than “he-said, she-said” reportage, the financial services company was able to reassert its position as a thought leader and use a library of material that retained relevance and impact long after the end of the event.