MAXIMISING CAMPAIGN LOCALISATION AND LONGEVITY
n/n delivered editorial consultancy and content creation for a multinational insurance company’s 16-market survey that tracks the lifestyle and habits of thousands of participants across the Asia-Pacific region.
While this was not the first time the company had published the survey, for this iteration it wanted to create a comprehensive thought leadership campaign to maximise its reach and longevity. n/n was part of a multi-agency team that advised on the creation of the survey as well as production of written, video, infographic and social media deliverables.
Our role included:
- Working with the insurance company and its research house to review and revise the survey questions, and decide the key editorial themes
- Researching and writing a series of deliverables based on the key findings of the survey including:
- Thought leadership blogs
- Scripts for animated videos
- Regional press releases
- Social media posts
- Editing and revising the following:
- Survey white paper
- Regional infographics
- Country-level press releases and media decks
- Market reports
By identifying the key storylines and using them to develop a comprehensive thought leadership campaign, the insurance company ensured the narrative around the survey findings supported its strategic goals, while also delivering a suite of content that enhance its localised marketing efforts across 16 countries.